- $120 individual session
- $150 for Initial one hour evaluation
Many people choose not to use their insurance benefits and prefer to self-pay for privacy reasons. If you have concerns about how your protected health information can be used and disclosed I would be happy to answer your questions.
For those without insurance or who have high deductible plans making therapy out of reach and self pay is not feasible, I am a part of the open path therapy collective.
Open Path is a recognized nonprofit leader in helping people access affordable, high-quality psychotherapy services. I offer a reduced fee to one to two open path members at a time. Please click link to learn more about how to become a member of open path if you have significant financial barriers.
Insurance may cover therapy for certain conditions. Therapy must be medically necessary meaning you must meet criteria for a behavioral health diagnosis if you choose to use insurance. You may contact me for more information about insurance questions you may have. I will always verify benefits prior to seeing a new client. I encourage you to learn about what your health insurance covers and understand what out of pocket costs you are responsible for. You may have a deductible to meet, co-payments or co-insurance.
You may also use Out of Network Benefits if your health insurance offers this benefit. I will provide documentation, but client is responsible for payment at the time of session and for submitting documentation to insurance company.
I am an in-network provider for:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of MA
- Tufts Health Plan
- Lyra Health
I am an affiliate for the following Employee Assistance Programs (EAP):
- E4 Health
- Employee Resource Systems (ERS)
- Lifeworks/Morneau Shepell
- Lyra Health
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include behavioral health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet? Do behavioral health benefits count towards my deductible?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval or referral from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
- What is the plan year?
- Do I have out of network benefits?
- What are the co-payments and/or coinsurance that I must pay?
I accept cash and credit cards (MC, Visa, Amex, Discover and HSA cards) as forms of payment. Clients are responsible for 100% of the out of pocket costs not covered by health insurance.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have.