Online Therapy is an option for some clients. I offer confidential, online therapy through a HIPPA compliant video platform. It is easy to use and you do not need to feel comfortable with technology in order to benefit from Online Therapy. You can use computer, tablet, i pad or smart phone. All you need is a a quiet, private place and good internet connection. The best part is no stressful commute and flexibility to meet when other therapist offices are likely closed.
Many insurance companies provide reimbursement for Online Therapy and you pay a co-payment only. You can also pay privately or use funds from Health Savings Accounts.
Online Therapy can benefit:
- Individuals home bound due to illness or injury.
- Individuals who work full time and have other commitments that make it difficult to fit in therapy and prefer to have more flexibility in scheduling appointments.
- Those who live in rural areas or live in areas where there are limited providers, geography is no longer a barrier to finding a provider.
- College students who wish to continue to see their therapist when they go away to school.
- Individuals who have a hard time talking about their problems and asking for help. Online Therapy from the comfort of your own home may help you to open up more easily.
If you are wondering if this might be right for you, contact me today. We can set up a free 15 minute consultation via the online platform to see if Online Therapy is right for you.